Tomato-Onion Chips: SPECIAL BATCH: SEE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION - Natural, Dehydrated, Kosher, Organic, Keto-Friendly Chips.

  • $8.99
    Unit price per 
  • $12.99 $8.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.


We have been trying to find a really good organic nutritional yeast, but have been unsuccessful. Nothing we have tasted came close to the nutritional yeast that we are currently using, which is not organic. 

After a recent records review, our organic certifiers requested that we bring down our nutritional-yeast content to below 5%.

We reformulated the product after some experimentation, and thought that it was still excellent.

Now that we finished one batch, it tastes differently (experiments don't always taste precisely the same as the actually-produced product). The tomato flavor is now very dominant, and would be most highly prized by lovers of sun-dried tomatoes. With a little bit of plain yogurt on top, these chips are still excellent, and nutritious.

We liked the earlier version better, so we are putting this batch on sale, and will revert to the earlier formulation after that. Going forward, we are just going to exclude this product from our organic certification, although we will still use organic ingredients in it otherwise.



Ingredients: Tomatoes, onions, flaxseed, nutritional yeast, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, smoked paprika, acerola cherry.

Gently dehydrated to preserve micronutrients.

Certified organic and kosher.

A good source of fiber, Omega 3, vitamins, and minerals.

0g refined carbs.

Gluten-free, vegan, organic, paleo, keto, kosher, natural chips.

According to our customers, the flavor is phenomenal. 

68% of this product evaporates during dehydration. The remaining 32% is rich in flavor and nutritionally dense. Unfortunately, the product is pricy because of this natural loss and because ab initio we purchase the highest-quality ingredients.